£30,000 - £35,000 + Up to £10k Annual Bonus
9 months ago
Your problem might be that promises have been made to you by your employer, but you still don't know exactly what you need to do to get the next pay rise or to get promoted. It always feels like it's being put off.
Maybe you feel like any kind of progression is slow, and you're not getting the same chances as other people who do what you do but work elsewhere.
Perhaps you're putting the effort in, staying late or fighting fires and saving projects... but the boss isn't noticing the impact you're making.
Here, you'll not only get a fresh start, but you'll find a company that is keen to push you forward. I know what you're thinking "Yeah right! That's what my boss told me when I started". If you don't think things can get better though why are you looking at job adverts?
This is a Multidisciplinary Architecture / Project Management business, and they want to make you these promises:
- If you're willing to stick your head above the parapet, if you're competitive and if you care enough to go the extra mile when needed then the next step for you will be a move into an Architectural lead Project Management role. That means more money, diversifying your skills and a positive step into a profession most Architectural professionals want to take but never get the chance to. It's a reason to feel good about yourself too.
- Your work and effort will always be noticed. When you make an exceptional contribution, it will be recognised, rewarded and remembered... not least in your annual bonus.
- If the effort is there your bonus will be something that will make a real impact on your life. Forget £200 at Christmas, they've paid people like you a bonus of £10,000. For most people that's five years worth of holidays, or a posh new car or a mortgage deposit.
- Apart from the person who started this business every other Director and Associate started in your job. You'll get the chance too if you stick around.
- You'll always know what you need to do to get the next payrise or promotion.
- You can buy additional holidays on top of up to 23 days per year.
- Flexible start / finish times to help out with personal duties or to make sure you get to the weekly board game society meeting, or whatever it is that floats your boat.
- You will be trusted to work from home when you need to.