£20,000 - £30,000
over 1 year ago
BIM Information Manager
£20,000 - £30,000 Depending Upon Experience
- This is open to all AEC Disciplines. You may be an MEP, Architecture or Structural Technician or other kind of AEC design professional.
- It is aimed at a Junior or Mid level Revit user who wants to take their career in a BIM Coordination / Management direction.
- An Information Manager in this organisation is one step down from a BIM Manager. Put simply you will be involved in:
- Design coordination
- Technical Authoring
- Development of strategic BIM Documentation
- Cross Checking Model Information
- Attending Design Team Meetings to guide all partners in solving BIM related issues
- Clash Detection
- Technical support to Contractors, Architects, Engineers...
- Using a variety of other AEC Technologies to improve and solve inefficiencies
Now you have an idea of what you might be doing you'll be pleased to know that this organisation is based in attractive Manchester offices, have a young fast moving team with a near 0% staff turnover.
That said, there are currently 8 of them. The organisation has been set up for nearly 5 years and is becoming a leading BIM / Digital consultancy.
Work will be extremely varied. Different sectors, different clients, different projects. In fact you'll probably have to juggle lots of these at once.
What is the reward long term? Well a BIM Manager position with this organisation will stand you in good stead for further advancement internally... or a big BIM job with one of the large nationals where you can expect something along the lines of a £50k - £60k basic.
Want to take your career in this direction?
Get in touch with Matt at Aspirant Careers for a chat.