£40,000 - £60,000
6 months ago
An experienced Business Development Executive is required to undertake a sales lead role, establishing and retaining business growth opportunities, primarily obtaining new clients and fostering business relationships to increase Architects sales revenue for a multi disciplinary design practice. This expanding architectural practice designs new build and refurbishment projects for public and private sector clients in the residential, leisure, heritage, medical, education and other industry sectors. We are looking for someone who can help this organisation with their ambitious plans to develop further beyond Lancashire and the North West.
You will work closely with and coordinate with Senior Management in the organisation. This includes being a large part of the business planning team.
- Responsible for sales and business growth to meet commercial Architecture targets.
- Building positive relationships and representing the company's high delivery standards, growing the business
- To analyse profitability of projects/ new business
- To liaise with the operational delivery team to ensure projects are delivered to quality professional standards to meet client requirements
- To assist in the monthly and annual financial service planning
- Help deliver growth in existing accounts
If you know how to:
- Look for and evaluate the most productive opportunities using relevant business data without assistance.
- Present to people internally and externally.
- Understanding and analysing the profitability of projects in an Architectural capacity.
- Lead and grow a strong business development team.
- Raise the company profile by attending expositions and seminars
- Assisting with investment and financial decisions to benefit the company
- Be aware of market trends and competitors
- Maintaining a positive attitude that inspires co-workers and clients to grow the business
This is an exceptional opportunity to grow a team inside an organisation who's growth is backed by a very large parent organisation providing tens of millions of pounds of support.
Get in touch with Matt at Aspirant for more information.