£32,000 - £36,000
over 1 year ago
Landscape Architect - Leeds
Aspirant Careers are currently recruiting for a Leeds based practice who are looking to add an experienced Landscape Architect to their growing team.
What’s in it for you?
- Working in a small growing practice
- A diverse range of work that includes landscape master planning and feasibility, LVIA and detailed hard and soft landscape design.
- Salary £32k-£36k DOE + benefits
- Assistance professional and personal development
What the role requires:
- Minimum 2+ years PQE
- Autocad + SketchUp
- Experience meeting with clients
The client are looking to conduct interviews over the next 2 weeks so if you are interested in applying to the role please apply here or call 01616721065 for more info.