£35,000 - £45,000
over 1 year ago
Hugely celebrated, multi award winning Architectural Practice with a strong brand and carefully nurtured feel and image both to the outside world and internally.
Think you work at a good practice now? See what this practice offers:
- Death & Disability Insurance
- Bonus scheme (2% - 8%) annually
- Free Breakfast, Fruit, Posh Coffee, Biscuits!
- Annual , set in place Q3 100% guaranteed Salary Review
- Christmas close down off in addition to Statutory Holidays
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Life Drawing, Wine Tasting, Softball league, Assault Courses - all included in the company social!
- Work to live, not live to work ethos! Includes sensible flexibility and encouragement to work smarter NOT harder.
- No clock watching from management.
- Generous Yearly Training and Development budget per employee - You choose your own training and development plan! Your progression is important, and ALL of your ambitions are on the table!
- YOU CHOOSE your own involvement in projects across the practice! Use your own initiative to launch your own micro projects with support from management.
Personality required for this role! You must have a 'can do' positive outlook with a want to get involved. You MUST be ambitious!
The Practice focuses on large complex building types! Experience of these is a must. You'll be working with a focus on the delivery of big Commercial projects: the next big workplace, residential projects, maybe some mixed-use schemes and education too. You'll be using Microstation but don't worry if you don't have live experience, any software requirements can be trained.
To discuss this opportunity in detail call Sarah on 0161 672 1062 (Direct Line)
Total confidentiality is 100% guaranteed no matter who you are.